Re: limitation of download Oracle version ??

From: ginola <ivan_at_fakeemail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:54:05 +0800

Thanks for replying, and I just have few more questions. The tools WebDB, where can I download it? I have downloaded the Developer tools 6i, but I couldn't find it in that package! Moreover, can I compile the form
into one exe file or something for the client side application? Finally, I know there is a function to make the form into the applet, I can run it from my form Builder tools, but where can I get those class file from my computer and put it on the web?

Once again, thanks for replying : )

Ginola

"Ron" <altdotspam_at_wxs.nl> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó news:ak8n8v$fi7$1_at_reader08.wxs.nl...