Re: Uninstall of 9i

From: Nitin Khandelwal <nkhandel_at_softbase.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 06:36:44 -0400

When you were installing oracle 9i, you must have seen unistallation option. They show you a tree of components that are installed, and all can be uninstalled at one shot. I've tried that, it does the trick to some extent. But I later found that some traces still remained, and I could not create an oracle instance with the same name as I used before.

-nitin

Nitin Khandelwal
B. Tech Final Year
Indian Institute of Technology