Re: Oracle 8.1.7 install/can't insert disk 2

From: Anandhi <a_narayanaswamy_at_fccc.edu>
Date: 23 Aug 2002 13:39:58 -0700

Joe, Start the OUI by typing in /cdrom/cdrom0/runInstaller instead of navigating to the directory and running runInstaller from there. Then when it prompts for your second CD, eject your first and type in /cdrom/cdrom0/disk2 (instead of the disk1 that is displayed) in the small dialog box before you continue with the second one.

Anandhi