Auto Invoice and ORG_ID ?? Connection with Customer and/or System Setup ??

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 23 Aug 2002 08:22:17 -0700

s anyone had luck with Auto Invoice under Oracle 11.5.7/5.5 NT?

I would appreciate any samples or advice for this

Also what if any is the connection with ORG_ID and the AutoInvoice process ? Is there something special in the setup for this to work ?

We tried adding customers with ORG_ID and run customer interface for the AutoInvoice since the results indicated ORG_ID is needed. Yet when the Customer Interface is run nothing is produced !!!!

By removing the ORG_ID everything is fine ??

Thanks

George Lewycky
NY City Transit
Bklyn NYC
gelewyc_at_nyct.com Received on Fri Aug 23 2002 - 17:22:17 CEST

Original text of this message