FRM-41045 - FRM-47023 Forms 6i

From: Christine <cfvigil_at_cs.com>
Date: 22 Aug 2002 11:19:22 -0700

Originally the forms started out in version 4.5 on a DEC - then compiled to 6i on a Windows box, then we ftp'd them over to our Solaris box, and have them compiled, however we are getting the same errors on different forms within our programs. They worked okay on the DEC and in Windows, however now when we run them we get the following errors:
FRM 41045 - cannot find item- invalid id FRM_47023 no such parameter WHERE_CLAUSE -(which I think I resolved by putting in a subclassed copy of the WHERE_CLAUSE under the Parameters node in the Object Navigator - don't know if it was the right thing to do..got rid of the message.)
FRM 41045 - invalid reference to item query_text. Query text only appears in one form - and I looked into the code and it is referenced okay. (control.query_text) , however it seems like this message gets carried through the different forms as I try to run them. I have looked on the other news groups, and there is very limited information on these errors. Including in the Forms Error Manual. I am also new to the gui interface version of the form builder -(I just came from forms 3.0 previously) so I am still kind of wading around in it learning as I go.
If anyone has any suggestions, or has come across these errors before and has corrected them, please let me know. Thank you kindly,
Christine Received on Thu Aug 22 2002 - 20:19:22 CEST

Original text of this message