ORA-12514: Message 12514 not found; product=RDBMS80; facility=ORA

From: Luis C. Nobre <l_nobre_at_uol.com.br>
Date: 19 Aug 2002 05:34:15 -0700

For Christ sake, can anybody tell me what's this problem about? I have got this error after installing Oracle Discoverer Administration Edition Version 4.1.37 for Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/2000.
I've used Metalink's solution (using SID instead of SERVICE_NAME) with no success though. And what's most surprising is the fact that the Oracle Net8 Easy Config connection test works just fine. Can you believe this? I've also tried to install another oracle client but the problem still goes on.

Thanks in advance.
Luis C Nobre Received on Mon Aug 19 2002 - 14:34:15 CEST

Original text of this message