Re: New bie

From: Hasmukh Daji <hdaji_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 21:16:03 GMT

I fully agree with the author of this response. He is accurate in his suggestions.

To add more to the fact, do not get conned by the advertising flyers/spam messages about training schools. These days they are hurting also. The IT market will remain dry for a long time. I would say probably 2-3 years before we see any real actions. So you have lots of time to ramp up.

Develop healthy eating habits with regular excersises and prayers as part of ritual. Then sit down and dedicate yourself 2-3 hours of study "everyday" for next 6 months. You'll be surprised how far ahead you are in the game.

By the way, to complement your study topics, you may want to purchase very simple books on how to sell and market - anything really. That will train you to be business savy and develop an attitude for how to sell yourself during interviews.

Hasmukh Daji