Re: Forms6i_question

From: Valentin Minzatu <~3114vminzatu_at_rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:14:00 GMT

For me it's a little confusing your message, but I think I understood your problem: when updating using the LOV get that message. I think you some PL/SQL or SQL code in your form that modifies the same data.
I would go for that one and see what's in there ... Forms is easy as you can use the integrated debugger.

--
Cheers,
Valentin Minzatu

[to reply remove "~3114" from the email address]