Oracle 9 Enterprise + Jbuilder 6 -- Major problem

From: Larry Melia <larry.meliaNoSPAM_at_ieee.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 01:39:10 GMT

I've got a very strange problem. I have Jbuilder ver. 6/professional (with patch 1) installed on Win2000, but after installing Oracle 9/Enterprise, the IDE exits after launching an application via F9 (run/run program....). Has anyone else experienced this problem? I tried uninstalling the Jbuilder and then reinstalling it, but the problem doesn't go away. I tried the debugger, and it actually ran all the way to the 1st breakpoint, then after "resume" the IDE simply exists. The Oracle 9 install seems to screw-up normal Jbuilder
Operations. Any suggestions? I've also posted _at_ borland.public.jbuilder.ide. Thanks in advance.

larry.meliaNOSPAM_at_ieee.org Received on Wed Aug 14 2002 - 03:39:10 CEST

Original text of this message