Re: help needed - prog.zip (0/1)

From: Giedo Custers <giedo.custers_at_worldonline.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:37:01 GMT

On 11 Aug 2002 18:59:00 -0700, rs_arwar_at_hotmail.com (Rauf Sarwar) wrote:

>You have to provide information as to who is the schema owner? Who
>created all the tables/objects and who are you trying to connect as to
>do updates and inserts and what are the error messages you are
>getting?
>
>It would be very difficult to provide any solution without proper
>information.
>
>//Rauf Sarwar

Thanks fot this reply.

As you see, I'm now replying but it is my son, Jeroen, who got the problem.
I'll ask him tomorrow to give you a more detailed answer.

Stillm I know he posted his whole database and application as an attach in this group.

You hear from him tomorrow.

greetings

giedo (= the father) Received on Tue Aug 13 2002 - 00:37:01 CEST

Original text of this message