help needed - prog.zip (0/1)

From: Giedo Custers <giedo.custers_at_worldonline.be>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 18:14:59 GMT

Hello to all

I'm new in this group and I need your help.

I'm a student in Diepenbeek (Hogeschool Limburg) , 2nd year informatics

I made a little database using oracle developer 6 and oracle 8i for windows 2000/XP.

On my computer (pentium III 550 Mhz Windows XP Pro) it works without problems.

This programm is supposed to run on any PC. I tried it on a pentium III 650 Mhz Windows XP Home. On this system it doesn't work.

When I want to update a record, I get an alert saying the record could not be updated. Then, after clicking the "ok" button a few times I get the screen with the updated record. The database however wasn't updated: it still contains the original information.

As attached, you find the programm (SCL.FMB) and the creating of the tables and sequences (cretabs.sql). Sorry, a lot of it is in Dutch, I hope the programm as is gives enough information for someone to find the error(s) in it.

Is there anyone who can help me ...

Please!

Jeroen
(Jeroen Custers:

boechtje_at_yahoo.com
or
giedo.custers_at_luc.ac.be (my fathers, as I use his computer for the Internet connection) Received on Sun Aug 11 2002 - 20:14:59 CEST

Original text of this message