SQL*Loader-500: Unable to open file

From: Renu <vrenu2001_at_yahoo.ca>
Date: 10 Aug 2002 12:39:24 -0700

I am new to sqlldr and I am trying to export some excel files to Oracle db. I have already saved my files in CSV format and created a control file to load data in sqlldr. Somehow i am keep on getting the unable to open file error. Could anyone please tell me how to fix this error. I have tried giving the full pathname in the control file already, still the same problem.

I am posting my log file. Any help will be appreiciated.

SQL*Loader: Release 8.1.5.0.0 - Production on Sat Aug 10 15:12:01 2002

(c) Copyright 1999 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.

Control File: tblmeter.ctl

Data File:      WMFD.csv
  Bad File:     WMFD.bad

  Discard File: none specified

 (Allow all discards)

Number to load: ALL
Number to skip: 0
Errors allowed: 50
Bind array:     64 rows, maximum of 65536 bytes
Continuation:    none specified
Path used:      Conventional

Table TBLMETER, loaded from every logical record. Insert option in effect for this table: REPLACE TRAILING NULLCOLS option in effect

   Column Name                  Position   Len  Term Encl Datatype
FROMWSAID                           FIRST     *   ,  O(") CHARACTER
TOWSAID                              NEXT     *   ,  O(") CHARACTER
METERDESC                            NEXT     *   ,  O(") CHARACTER

SQL*Loader-500: Unable to open file (WMFD.csv) OSD-04002: unable to open file
O/S-Error: (OS 2) The system cannot find the file specified.

Thanks Received on Sat Aug 10 2002 - 21:39:24 CEST

Original text of this message