Re: JDeveloper9i Display Problem

From: unknown <nobody_at_blackhole.nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 15:30:15 +0200

On Sat, 03 Aug 2002 11:36:55 +0200, javaq wrote:

> I installed JDeveloper9i on W2000 box running on i810 chipset
> motherboard, Celeron 466MHz, 392MB RAM, 50GB HD, JDK1.4.0, Oracle9i
> (R2). When I click on the <install_dir>\jdev\bin\jdevw.exe starts the
> JDeveloper but area like menubar, toolbar, top portions are not
> displayed and moving the cursor in that area causes some portion
> displayed. Same I installed on a new machine having P-III, intel
> original motherboard (815chipset) and other similar configuration and it
> works just fine there. Do anyone know what the problem is.
>
> --
> Thanks

I use JDeveloper9i on W2000, XP, RH Linux, SuSE Linux, all with JDK 1.3 from either Sun or IBM. I do not have the display problem you mention. Are you certain you use JDK 1.4 and not 1.3.1, which I believe is supplied with the product?

If so, try raising your question on otn.oracle.com. Go to discussion groups -> JDeveloper9i and you should have a reply pretty soon.

--
Cheers,

dmz17