Re: OCP certification - 8i or 9i ?

From: Pramod Ramachandran <pramod_at_rtimes.com>
Date: 7 Aug 2002 02:33:46 -0700

Hi Michael

I am currently working as Java developer, but my area of interest is Oracle, especially DBA. I would like to switch my job therefore there is no question of my employer paying me for my certification. Also I dont want to spent huge amounts for attending classes, I would go for self learning even though it is a slower process.

Thanks again

Pramod