Oracle Designer 9i and Personal Oracle 9i

From: Bryan Schultz <schultz_at_bus.msu.edu>
Date: 6 Aug 2002 09:07:36 -0700

I have Designer and Personal Oracle running on a Windows 2000 Pro machine. I have the DB and Designer installed to seperate homes and have ran through the Repos Admin Util. and installed the repository. I am now running into error messages saying I need to have a global shared workarea created. I created a new workarea in enterprise manager but I cannot get it to see it. I am a huge novice and sorry for the very possible trivial question in advance. If someone could give me some insite or point me to some docs I would be very appreciable.Thanks. Received on Tue Aug 06 2002 - 18:07:36 CEST

Original text of this message