Re: How to refer to remote procedure

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2002 23:33:54 -0700

It should work. Is the proc valid? What errors did you get? Try recompiling it and do a "desc proc_at_dblink". It certainly works in 9i and I don't seem to recall remote proc behave differently in earlier versions of ORACLE. Schema.proc_at_dblink, proc_at_dblink, or creat a synonym for it, all should work.