Re: Question: Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 and Oracle 9i Database

From: nicolas stern <nstern_at_datacomm.ch>
Date: 6 Aug 2002 07:50:41 -0700

Hi Jimi,

...depends. Do you use Webforms ? if yes, what version: newer forms will probabely not run under OAS 3.0. Or do you use PL/SQL cartridge for html: in this case, it may still work with a newer version of the DB. (Beware that 9i has the web toolkit in SYSTEM, while OAS 3.0 creates the web toolkit in a OAS_PUBLIC schema.)

In any case: I don't recommend you trying keep OAS 3.0 running.

HTH Regards

N. Stern