Re: Timestamp question?

From: Jusung Yang <jusungyang_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2002 09:12:52 -0700

Are you sure you did not mean you are using "9i"? The following datatypes are new for Oracle9i:

TIMESTAMP
TIMESTAMP WITH [LOCAL]TIME ZONE
INTERVAL YEAR TO MONTH
INTERVAL DAY TO SECOND
XMLType, native XML datatype
SYS.UriType, SYS.UriFactoryType
SYS.ANYType, SYS.AnyData, SYS.AnyDataSet MDSYS.SDO_GEOMETRY, new spatial datatype

ORDSYS.ORDImage - media type
ORDSYS.ORDVideo - media type
ORDSYS.ORDAudio - media type

If you ARE using 9i, you really should look up the DOC for basic questions like this.