Re: Oracle installation on Redhat Linux 7.3

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 23:19:12 GMT

Warren,
The Red Hat Advanced Server 2.1 is the version of Red Hat which is officially supported by Oracle. Howerver for testing purposes you may want to look at the following website:
http://www.puschitz.com/OracleOnLinux.shtml

I have been researching creating an automated installation process using my Installgen application for RedHat and other Linux versions, so I think that the info at this site looks like a good starting point for my efforts.

David Simpson
www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net