Certification Question

From: david <mdrdsrz12z_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 17:57:31 -0400

Does anyone have experience with the training outfit Oraknowledge? they are offering a Boot camp that I can take for 1/2 price and employer will cover. I have been a manager and thought to have a certification (OCP) would open up more options. Is this a valuable/meaningful certification to try to attain? I have DB and SQL experience but not DBA. Is it more valuable to learn the Oracle Development tools (Application Developer certification) from an outfit like Learning Tree?

thanks in advance. Received on Thu Aug 01 2002 - 23:57:31 CEST

Original text of this message