Oracle Installation Problem

From: David <tngo386110_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Jul 2002 16:58:57 -0700

Hi All,

I have tried to install Oracle 8i, Personal Edition, Release 3, 8.1.7 but failed at the very first step. Please help.

The problem is when I click on the Install/Deinstall Oracle window, a small window popping up says something like this: Jrew (name of popping up window)
This Prgram has performed an illigal operation & will be shut down.

When I click on Detail button of this popping up window, the detail is this:
JREW caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at 0000:00652a24.

My computer uses Windows 98 and Windows Office XP. It has 10 GB empty space and 255 MHz for the RAM.

Thank you very much for your help.

David Received on Wed Jul 31 2002 - 01:58:57 CEST

Original text of this message