PHP and ORACLE

From: Nicolas Mainczyk <nmainczyk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:49:08 +0200

Hi,

I can' t connect to an Oracle 7.3.4 DB using Php4 using ora_logon command An error message says ORA-03121: pas de module d'interface connecté if I use ora_logon(user,psw) syntax or ORA-12154: TNS: L'adresse symbolique n'a pas pu être résolue if I use ora_logon(user_at_TNS,psw) syntax.

It is like if SQL*NET wasn't installed which is not the case as I can use SQL*PLUS 3.3 or WinSQL to access the DB using ODBC. As far as I know ODBC connect to an Oracle DB using SQL*NET

I use php_oracle.dll extension since php_oci8 hangs my system. Do I have to install something else to make it work ?

Is there anyone who can help ?

TIA
Nicky. Received on Fri Jul 26 2002 - 14:49:08 CEST

Original text of this message