Re: job market for oracle developers?

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:14:48 -0400

Well saild.
IMHO, Effective PM and skilled developers are just 2 different animals. PM is like a politician dancing the cha-cha and bs the you know what out of the big wigs
and clients and...
the geeks are like...er Rambo.
Politicians are never geeks and vice vera,... Heck being in the NY area, many geeks I ever worked with are, I think mute or speak what sounds like English but one can hardly make out.