How to set print Page Size (Height) in Reports 6i?

From: Bilal Nabi <bilaln30_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Jul 2002 00:47:47 -0700

Hello All,
I am Oracle certified Developer and a certified DBA. I am getting problem with the Oracle reports. I have a dot matrix printer (Epson LQ-300, which is a tractor feed printer). While printing a report which is always not more than half a page, the printer does not stop after printing the report(the half page). It stops at the end of the page. I mean that half the page is printed and the rest half is blank.

I want that the printer should print only at half a page. On the blank half it should print another copy of same report. For two copies of same report one paper should be used instead of two.

If anyone of you knows the answer plz tell me , I would be very grateful at the following address:
bilaln30_at_yahoo.com

Bye,
Bilal Received on Sat Jul 13 2002 - 09:47:47 CEST

Original text of this message