Problem connecting Oracle 9i Lite to Oracle 9i Database

From: Andrew Ford <Andrew.Ford_at_spis.pnn.police.uk>
Date: 10 Jul 2002 02:53:50 -0700

Hi,

I have just started working with Oracle 9i Lite and I am having problems connecting to an Oracle 9i (9.0.1) database using the packaging wizard. I can connect ok using SQL*Plus but when I connect using this wizard the database is located i.e. no errors arise, but the database schemas and tables are not found i.e. list is not popluated.

However if I try to connect to an Oracle 8i (8.1.7) database there is no problem and the schemas and tables are found with the list being popluated.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Regards

Andrew. Received on Wed Jul 10 2002 - 11:53:50 CEST

Original text of this message