Oracle Reports 6i (Page Size Problem)

From: Bilal Nabi <bilal_at_stglabs.8m.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2002 21:07:17 -0700

Hello All,
I am Oracle certified Developer and a certified DBA. I am getting problem with the Oracle reports. I have a dot matrix printer (Epson LQ-300, which is a tractor feed printer). While printing a report which is always not more than half a page, the printer does not stop after printing the report. It stops at the end of the page. I mean that half the page is printed and the rest half is blank.

I want that the printer should print two copies of report(which is always not more than half a page) on one single page so that one paper should be used instead of two.

If anyone of you knows the answer plz tell me , I would be very grateful at the following address:
bilaln30_at_yahoo.com
or
bilal_at_stglabs.8m.com

Bye,
Bilal Received on Tue Jul 02 2002 - 06:07:17 CEST

Original text of this message