Re: Thanks! More help reqd!!

From: Ambalika <ambalikavikash_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 27 Jun 2002 02:28:03 -0700

Thanks for your suggestion Michael. Well actually I have yet to make it to the interview room.
However, I was interested in knowing what advantage, if any, does an Oracle Certified Professional have over a person who has say 1-2 yrs exp. Also isn't an OCP more qualified than a fresher?? I am coming to believe that experience is the criteria, companies are using to screen out people. They don't give them a chance to display their knowledge/skills.

Thanks again.