Integration of Oracle 9iAS server with Novell eDirectory for LDAP JAAS module impl

From: Mallik <hmmallik_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Jun 2002 14:38:34 -0700

Hi,

We have our users information such as userid/passwd, roles, groups etc in Novell eDirectory. And we are planning to deploy Oracle 9iAS application server. If some one has used the eDirectory to implement LDAP JAAS module for Oralce 9iAS web container as well as EJB containers please let us know the approach and any documents are there that will be greate for us.

Thank you
H.M.Mallik Received on Mon Jun 17 2002 - 23:38:34 CEST

Original text of this message