Re: Replication & read consistency

From: dmitchell <dmitchell_at_cox.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 00:39:17 GMT

Suggestion:

Look at SharePlex software from Quest.
http://www.quest.com/shareplex-portal/index.asp

They're replication software is based on replicating archive logs and can be timed to replicate on your schedule. I just had a Quest engineer on site for several days to demo this product in a sandbox setup for my organization, and it appears to be a very good solution in comparison to Oracles product for our situation.