Re: sorry but Oracle v SQLServer again

From: Priyesh Patel <priyesh_at_mercurie.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:45:58 +0100

All the oracle development tools including designer are now supplied as single bundle and price wise it is very competitive. Even more competitive if you buy from us !

The Oracle database server is sold as a separate product but 9i comes with a rich set of GUI database administration tools.

If you are looking to develop using Oracle's tools then you will get designer included as part of the bundle. If you are looking to develop using third party tools then you might find a product like Visio serve your purpose without it being too costly.

If you are based in UK I can help with providing with accurate pricing and product information regarding Oracle products.

Regards
Priyesh
www.mercurie.co.uk