RMAN

From: Louis Frolio <froliol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Jun 2002 09:17:06 -0700

Greetings All. I am using RMAN in nocatalog mode and I am not sure how I would go about deleting old backup sets? I am in archivelog mode and I do a full backup each night. I only want to keep 2 days worth of backups on hand. How would I go about deleting the backups that are more than 2 days old? Also, I would like to remove these entries from the control file as well as the v$ views in the target database.

Louis Received on Wed Jun 05 2002 - 18:17:06 CEST

Original text of this message