Yahoo Group to share Oracle information (financials, utilities, tips, resources, etc)

From: george lewycky <computer_george_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 May 2002 20:47:51 -0700

Hello fellow Oracle professionals,

I recently created this Oracle "group" which is like a bulletin board to share and distribute resources to help others in the field working on Oracle (database, financials, etc).

I've accumulated many files and web sites since I became involved in Oracle on NT last year and with the poor documentation by Oracle we are left with few options such as the internet, others in the field who might have encountered the same problem(s), etc

My Yahoo group's FILES section consists of these folders so far to show you what is available:

Conversions
Flex Fields
Implementing
Information
Interfaces
Oracle Financials
Reference (codes, glossary,etc)
SQL LOADER
Software
Utilities

If you have anything that others would benefit with please add it to the appropriate folder or make one if you feel its unique and could grow

Sincerely

George Lewycky
New York City