Re: Oracle website

From: David Simpson <dsimpson_at_dotcomsolutionsinc.net>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 16:03:29 GMT

Nelson,
You can view all of the Oracle manuals at: docs.oracle.com As far as Microsoft SQL server, I have found good info in their Knowledge Base.

When you get further along, you might want to look at the scripts on my web site (these scripts perform database creation, performance tuning, backup/recovery, standby database creation and documentation): http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/products/installgen/installgen_files_win90 1.html

You may download a demo version of Installgen so that you may conveniently look at or modify the scripts on your own computer: http://www.dotcomsolutionsinc.net/downloads/demo_software/index.html

David Simpson