Where can I find the Oracle Media Management API?

From: Christopher Etz <Christopher.Etz_at_provi.de>
Date: 17 May 2002 01:59:42 -0700

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for the Oracle Media Management API. Is there someone out there, who can give me a hint?

Background:
I'm thinking of building my own shared library, which will be called by RMAN to access a SCSI tape under Linux. I would like to get an idea of the complexity of the API, in order to decide, if I can create my own shared library. From the Oracle manuals I got the impression, that the API is publicly available, but I did not success in finding it.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe (thanks in advance),

        Christopher Etz Received on Fri May 17 2002 - 10:59:42 CEST

Original text of this message