Re: Stored Procedure problem.

From: Bhooshan Prabhu <bhooshan.s.prabhu_at_orbitech.co.in>
Date: 8 May 2002 21:18:27 -0700

Hi,

Please check if the privileges to select from dba_indexes, have been granted to
the user-id (schema) that is creating the SP, via a role. If that's the case, the SP shall give this error even though you may be able to select from sys.dba_indexes from SQL * Plus. If this indeed is the case, you'll need to grant SELECT privilege directly to the user-id that owns the SP.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Bhooshan