Anyone needs help in writing an Oracle Server book?

From: Nitin Goyal <nitingoyal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 7 May 2002 00:03:17 -0700

Hi,

I am looking forward to an opportunity to contibute to any book on Oracle Server - Tuning, DBA, RAC, PL/SQL or Backup and Recovery. I think I can help with individual chapters, specific topics or code samples.

I have more than 5 years of Oracle exposure (including positions at Oracle Corp.) and can take this forward with more of my details if there are people who are willing to proceed ahead. Please email at nitingoyal_at_hotmail.com

Regards,
N Received on Tue May 07 2002 - 09:03:17 CEST

Original text of this message