Re: Taking advantage of reverse index?

From: Burt Peltier <burtpelt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:25:41 -0500

Seems to me a better solution is to just parse that column into 2 columns , 1 for email id and 1 for domain.

Although you couldn't use this new feature for what you want to do, I have heard a lot of things in 9i that sound pretty good. Have you tried the flashback query , although 9i rel 2 is a LOT better than rel 1 ? What's your opinion of 9i so far?