Re: slow sqlldr

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 16:42:30 GMT

have a look at the parallel option if in direct path mode, or just run several conventional loads simultaneously (same effect -- parallel).

look into the sql*loader documentation, there are numerous options and ways to speed things up (splitting files, buffer size etc).

Cheers,

Bricklen

--

* http://pipers.hypermart.net *