Re: Archive Log

From: kumu <forlist2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Apr 2002 08:51:53 -0700

The reason for creating smaller log is one of in one of my friends office the system is creating way too many logs and maybe decreasing size will help us. As you say it does not really matter what size isnt it? It will create the file no matter what with the information filled in. Correct me if I am wrong it will create lets say 2 8MB files where as if deceased in file size to 1M it will create 8 files anyways isnt it? :)

> > > If the server is in archive log mode it will generate archive logs.
 These