sending mail fromdb9i: scheduling dial-up

From: Aca Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:59:36 +0200

Hi,
I have a request from my client to send mail with data from 9i database on specified time everyday.
I've tested database procedure that I've developed, and scheduled mail sending procedure in my development environment, and it works fine in local network. But, in productive environment, I'll have to schedule starting dial-up connection, sending mail, and disconnecting. Does anybody know how I can do that?
My client is using 9i database on Win2000 server Thanks in advance Received on Thu Apr 18 2002 - 13:59:36 CEST

Original text of this message