AutoInvoice: xfering balances & copy/pasting data from Excel ?? ?

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 17 Apr 2002 12:21:52 -0700

Has anyone tried using AutoInvoices on Oracle A/R to transfer over balances from the legacy system ???

Also I hear it can be done but I cant find out how. How can we copy and paste data (rows & columns or just individual columns) from Excel into Oracle&#8217;s fields on the screen?

Is a special program, excel extension, oracle patch needed for this ???
Any ideas or suggestions would be very appreciated

George Lewycky
Brooklyn NYC Received on Wed Apr 17 2002 - 21:21:52 CEST

Original text of this message