Re: [Q]Would like help finding information....

From: Bricklen Anderson <bricklen13_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2002 10:25:34 -0700

If you're in BC, you'd do well to apply at some of the bigger mills. Gov't is a writeoff, the unions won't allow that interns per se, although you may sneak in a temp contractor.

Look into the big private corporations as well, like Shell, TD, Royal Bank, etc. They're probably your best bet.

Cheers,

Bricklen