Re: cannot create DB

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 18:02:15 GMT

Try to log in from server manager directly. (svrmgrl followed by connect internal)

Check to see if the listener is started (lsnrctl status)

Check to see if the Windows services have been created and are started

Check the TNSNAMES.ORA file to see if there is an entry for you machine

Check the environment variables to see if one exists for the SID.

Daniel Morgan