Re: multiple listeners

From: news-server.optonline.net <j_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 21:33:34 GMT

The way we work it is the listener name would be listener_sid. We have one listener per database. I do not see what the issue with that is. This way, if you are doing work on one database, you can bring down the listener without affecting other databases. You can, in your listener.ora file, give other databases per listener in the sid_list. Do what you want.

John