Re: Rollback Transactions in a Package

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 03:43:47 GMT

Yes, it is possible.
Call each function or procedure from where ever you are calling them from and if you get an error issue :
rollback;

I would look in the pl/sql documentation (application developer's guide) and read about error handling.
have you looked up the documentation on otn.oracle.com? You will need to sign up but sign up is free.
Jim