Re: graphical interface for oracle table

From: Burt Peltier <burtpelt_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:46:09 -0600

TOAD would work nice , but it is not a tool for help desk (that would be called TOHD) . TOAD may give them too many options . But, you could just restrict their privileges in Oracle and cover yourself ok.

Also, a solution being simple depends on what you are use to . Your ideas look good.

Another simple (to me) solution would be a Developer 2000 default layout generated form . Run it in a Browser using Oracle9iAS . This would take me about 5 minutes to setup .