Developer

From: Francois Joly <joga_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:09:23 -0500

I recently installed Developer on my computer, and when I try to connect to my database via Forms Builder, i get the following error message: "TSN: packet writer faliure" ... and I really don't know what to do. I copied the TSNname.ora, sqlnet.ora and listner.ora from my NET80\Admin folder to my Forms Admin folder and it didn't solve the problem. I got Win2k Pro francais, and I got Forms Builder version 6.0.8.7. I can connect to my database via SQL *Plus, it's kind of weird ...

any help will be appreciated
thx Received on Tue Mar 26 2002 - 21:09:23 CET

Original text of this message