Re: How do I export all tables except 3

From: MS <qcom_at_attbi.com>
Date: 22 Mar 2002 10:01:31 -0800

Instead of using command line, how about storing all the table name list in a file, say exp.par and then use this parameter file for export:

exp parfile=exp.par ...

However, please note that there is a limitation to the parameter file size and I don't remember that value. But I think your list of 190 tables should fit in.

-MS