Where can I find some sample data

From: News <thilbig_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 22:47:37 -0500

I am developing a query/reporting tool. I want to demo it over the Internet, but I desparately need some sample data for the Oracle database. It has to be a reasonable volume of data -- a dozen tables and a few hundred rows would be great. I need to be able to import or restore it to Oracle.

I've searched everywhere -- do you know how many false hits you get when you try searching for anything with the words "sample" "database" or "import". No good!

Is such a source data available anywhere? Does someone have an exact location?

Tom Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 04:47:37 CET

Original text of this message