new, free sql + pl/sql Oracle processor for Windows: Piper

From: <info_at_dbnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 12:57:37 GMT

Dear Oracle developers,

At http://www.dbnet.com.au/piper

..you may wish to try out a new Oracle sql & pl/sql processor for Windows. It's called Piper. It's very fast, lightweight, multi-threaded, written directly against the OCI, has help, and has various features that make it useful for general oracle dev work.

Supports bind vars, longs, clobs, connection manager, full command history, and has a catalog browser. Change colours and fonts and save the .ppr (Piper) file with full command history to distinguish your different types of sessions.

Best of all you can turn on 'iteration' so that you can eg. keep reading from an Oracle Pipe. We don't know if the rest of the community will find this as indispensible as we do.

Download it for free at http://www.dbnet.com.au/piper

Let us know your comments at info_at_dbnet.com.au

Thank you. Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 13:57:37 CET

Original text of this message